We are always looking for talented people for positions based in Cape Town (South Africa), Sophia Antipolis (France) and East Coast USA (North America) with the following skills:
- Software development – individuals with good programming skills in C++/Matlab for tool/algorithm development related to image processing and photogrammetry applications
- Sales and marketing – executives with a business adminstration background, who speak English and other languages (French, Spanish, Chinese or Arabic) and have experience in selling value-added products and services internationally
Development of diverse Python-based productivity tools for remote sensing and GIS applications.
- Three or more years of Python programming experience
- Knowledge of data structures (lists, sets, dicts, heaps) and functional operators (list/dictionary comprehensions, map, reduce, filter etc.)
- Knowledge of binary search techniques
- Strong math and statistics
- Demonstrated knowledge of core concepts of raster and vector processing
- Knowledge of OSGeo, GDAL, NumPy, SciPy, GEOS/SpatiaLite libraries
- Experience with PosgreSQL database
- Strong knowledge of standard array operations and fast vectorized array operations
- Ability to work both singly and in team setting under agile development principles
- Experience with Windows, MacOS, Linux build and deployment environments
- Experience with interfacing C++ and Python a plus
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.